THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12345
Re:
How can we actually detect bad smell from nose? Is there any method like lick test for bad breath...I never knew that bad smell can come ffrom nose until I saw some post s here.one night when I was lying in the bed suddenly I smelled something like shit, last night smelled something like rotten ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fart smelling nose breath.
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12345
Re: josh
josh dud, this is also happening to me. You know, in situtation where you have to sit next to someone and your mouth breath stinks you will sit there quiet and everything will be alright. you are not stressed about someone senses you or get any weird reactions like putting hand on their chick. But ...
- Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help im sucidal :(
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4193
Re: Please help im sucidal :(
Hi I too have bb for 13 years but now i have found a supplement that lessen my bb. Dont loose your hope. If you wish to try what am using kindly post your email here.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.