THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7218
Re: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
This morning almost zero PND. A little bit on my better side, the left side, probably because I sleep on that side all night, but basically 95% less than usual. My voice is also clear. Sprayed both sides again just now and did the valsalva manouver. Both ears unclogged. Let's see what the day brings.
- Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8534
Re: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
When you all talk about PND, can you feel the mucus? Or can it be a "phantom" problem? I only got PND for 2 weeks a year ago.
Also, when you go on a water fast, how long does it take for you to see the effect?
It's definitely mucus. Water fast didn't cure it, it just got rid of the stench on ...
Also, when you go on a water fast, how long does it take for you to see the effect?
It's definitely mucus. Water fast didn't cure it, it just got rid of the stench on ...
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:46 pm
- Forum: OTHER
- Topic: We will be powerful beyond measure?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 18067
We will be powerful beyond measure?
Feeling that I might be reaching the end of my BB nightmare, I thought I should write on the spiritual aspect of this painful experience. Imagine this: No one has been through as much hardship as people with chronic BB and BO problems. The truly sick people, those in wheelchairs etc. at least get ...
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7218
Re: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
If that's the case would you have nasal odor?
I do have nasal odor.
If you had fluid stuck in you ear or in the Eustachian tube, i believe you would have a very uncomfortable feeling in your ear, like it was constantly blocked or pressurized. You know the sensation you get in your ears when the ...
I do have nasal odor.
If you had fluid stuck in you ear or in the Eustachian tube, i believe you would have a very uncomfortable feeling in your ear, like it was constantly blocked or pressurized. You know the sensation you get in your ears when the ...
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7218
Re: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
I think this could be it. Try the spray thing.
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:20 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9607
Re: Constant doubts about BB
If you can smell it yourself, you probably have it. Also if you have mucus in throat it's almost a guarantee.
- Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7218
Breakthrough? Eustachian Tube draining to throat. (pics) (treatment)
Okay, what I noticed lately when I do neti pot irrigation from nostril to throat is that water has trouble going to throat when irrigating the right side, and part of it ends up in my ear. The other side doesn't have that problem. I also have a crackling noise in my ears ever since I was a kid, I ...
- Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Drying out sinuses? And one more thing!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1316
Drying out sinuses? And one more thing!
What do you think about drying sinuses instead of irrigating them. I've noticed my bad breath sometimes gets worse when neti potting because it makes the mucus go down my throat and creates even more PND. When I'm sick my nose clogs up so the mucus is not dripping into my throat and I usually don't ...
- Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found THE SOLUTION for thick PND stuck in throat/soft palate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1470
Found THE SOLUTION for thick PND stuck in throat/soft palate
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/d1UAAOSwyQtVi8FB/s-l300.jpg
its this baby right here. Bubbles up like crazy, you only need to use a little sip for each gargle. It cleans the whole region above soft palate that I could never reach with neti potting or gargling acv, baking soda, salt, h2o2 etc. Also ...
its this baby right here. Bubbles up like crazy, you only need to use a little sip for each gargle. It cleans the whole region above soft palate that I could never reach with neti potting or gargling acv, baking soda, salt, h2o2 etc. Also ...
- Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please help im sucidal :(
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4193
Re: Please help im sucidal :(
So hydrogen peroxide cures your breath for 7-8 hours? What is the problem then? Just use hydrogen peroxide every 7-8 hours and you're good. No one would think it's weird. Even random people get bad breath after a few hours of not brushing, eating, smoking etc.
- Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can taste/smell something bad aftet gargling
- Replies: 1
- Views: 930
Re: I can taste/smell something bad aftet gargling
You should try brushing the area behind the flap where your tonsils are. I posted about it today, check my posts.Won't hurt to try. And gargle vigorously with baking soda, also brush tongue with baking soda all the way to the back. Hope this helps you.
- Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush behind THE FLAP!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1175
Brush behind THE FLAP!
Okay, I posted a topic before saying I'm cured by simply vigorously brushing tongue as far back as possible. That was actually true because I spent like 10 min doing it every time, but not so much because of the tongue being cleaned (although it's important) but beacuse I was unconciously dispelling ...
- Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8534
Re: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
maybe you are right but PND itself is because another causes in body. PND is not a main reason its a effected. yes it causes BB but we should deal up with that main reason that causes PND and then BB to give up halitosis.
I'm aware of that. But it's not the PND that smells bad, it's actually the ...
I'm aware of that. But it's not the PND that smells bad, it's actually the ...
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8534
CURED, simple cure for many of you (tongue, PND)
OKAY, first of all, I've been browsing this forum for a very long time, probably read about 70% of the stuff posted on here, and tried many of the creative ideas to tackle bb. Unfortunately most of it didn't help, but it did give me some ideas, and led me to the cure, or better said a way to cope ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.