THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Nwarti
Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:53 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Weird
Replies: 0
Views: 17231
Gender:

Weird

For these past few days I've been getting the this weird sour aftertaste when I consume carbs/diary ( I don't know which because I eat them both at the same time ) and I have this two parallel yellowish coat on my tongue that are located on the side of my tongue but it stops in the mid of my tongue ...
by Nwarti
Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 2
Views: 3134
Gender:

Re: My story

I forgot to mention that I also get diarhea along with pronolonged vomiting but not often (2 times a year ) and PLEASE excuse my English and grammtical mistakes because English isn't my native tongue anyway
by Nwarti
Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story
Replies: 2
Views: 3134
Gender:

My story

I don't remember exactly when I had halitosis but I'm guessing that it all started in elementary I had poor oral hygiene but I didn't care but as soon as I was 9 I tried to brush my teeth and get used to it but then I started being insecure I noticed people getting reactions from me and people ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗