THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED SOMEWHAT PLEASE READ
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4974
- Gender:
Re: CURED SOMEWHAT PLEASE READ
This proves again that bad breath is purely a bacterial issue. You think that it was a stomach issue, but it's just a bacterial imbalance in your mouth-throat.
I started having the worse kind of bad breath which is fart breath coming out from mouth and nose. And guess what, this fart breath ...
- Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:33 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Broken hearted girl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18954
- Gender:
Re: Broken hearted girl
Thanks for the tips. I can feel this definitely will improve anyone having this condition.
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sticky saliva
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2730
- Gender:
Re: Sticky saliva
Yes, mine too. If you are dehydrated, the tongue gets dry and the saliva tends to be sticky. Sipping water in small parts help improve the situation. But tired of this routine as it affects all my other works. Give this a try.
- Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8073
- Gender:
Re: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
It's really hopeful to see your post hopefulgirl2018.
Well, here's my story...It started in my childhood when I never knew or heard about such things before. One day my friend disclosed this thing to me and then I became aware of it. Naturally I have this anxiety and stress which makes me sweat a ...
Well, here's my story...It started in my childhood when I never knew or heard about such things before. One day my friend disclosed this thing to me and then I became aware of it. Naturally I have this anxiety and stress which makes me sweat a ...
- Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:21 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
- Gender:
Re: Frustrated
Sharing the same trouble :(. I figured out the sources of my BB. Its my tongue and inbetween teeth which is always and tonsils which is intermittent. After my daily cleaning routine, the smell seems gone but after a while it turns back. In the mirror, I can see white patches returned in back of ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After years of mouth breathing (dry mouth), got cured but tongue is coated and bb won't go away
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2391
- Gender:
Re: After years of mouth breathing (dry mouth), got cured but tongue is coated and bb won't go away
hey guys, I have this problem too along with much more symptoms. For a coated tongue, I brush twice a day with white vinegar. This really helps a lot in controlling the bacteria from clogging my tongue when I wake up. If i missed scraping my tongue the before night, the next morning I can see white ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Broken hearted girl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18954
- Gender:
Re: Broken hearted girl
that's sad
. even i too have to give up on my love due to this condition. at first, this problem can be hidden or masked with something but on the long term, this thing is a killer. still single @27. fighting alone and hoping for a breakthrough.
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jealous
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10660
- Gender:
Re: Jealous
Same feeling here
. But I figured out something, we must be mouth breathers that's why back of tongue gets dried and emitting bad smell. Try to concentrate on your breath and make sure its via nose and not the mouth.
- Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192816
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
from india, pm me anyone. having coated tongue, post nasal drip, tonsil stones, acid reflux. anyone with same problem can also pm me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.