THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 314 matches
- Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15674
Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?
I met someone who said he has, but we couldn't smell each other. At least you can give feedback to each other to see what works and what doesn't. BTW, where are you all from?
- Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried to raise awareness and get more assistance for us?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11092
Has anyone tried to raise awareness and get more assistance for us?
Bad breath is harder to live with than some recognized disabilities out there. Yet we don't get much assistance. People deny our problem and expect us to live normally. However, at the same time, they shun us and want us to stay far away from them.
Has anyone talked to your politicians and ...
Has anyone talked to your politicians and ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Chronic BB ;(
- Replies: 2
- Views: 12652
Re: Chronic BB ;(
How to know if our BB is caused by our teeth or elsewhere?
- Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anybody know the explanation to this
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9675
Re: Anybody know the explanation to this
I guess when we talk, we exhale a lot more air, and hence, more smelly.
- Tue May 24, 2022 12:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
- Replies: 85
- Views: 161030
Re: I hope this helps. 99 Percent BB Free.
Was your room filling fecal breath through your nose even when your mouth was closed?
Did you try the standard omeprazole? If so, did it have any effect on your BB?
After you start to focus on acid reflux, how long did it take to notice a change in your BB?
Did you try the standard omeprazole? If so, did it have any effect on your BB?
After you start to focus on acid reflux, how long did it take to notice a change in your BB?
- Thu May 19, 2022 6:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the root cause for the typical bad breath smell?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3720
What is the root cause for the typical bad breath smell?
Teeth or stomach?
Sometimes when people breathe through their mouth because of me, I can smell my own BB through them. It has happened about 3 times and they seem to be the typical bad breath smell.
Sometimes when people breathe through their mouth because of me, I can smell my own BB through them. It has happened about 3 times and they seem to be the typical bad breath smell.
- Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
- Replies: 33
- Views: 20298
Re: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Has anyone manage to find a doctor to do the tests for you? I have trouble getting the doctors to test anything other than the basic checks.
- Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Carbs temporary cure?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4886
Re: Carbs temporary cure?
How do you all know that the smell disappear?
- Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
Those who benefited from this, do you have oral BB only or nasal + oral BB?
- Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1956
Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath
I had been to Japan. I met several people with bad breath there. One guy's was so bad that I could smell him from a few meters away. Alas, now I have worse breath. He only stank when he talked. I stink even without talking.
Does anyone know Japanese? They might have some resources to share.
Does anyone know Japanese? They might have some resources to share.
- Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally BB Free!!!
- Replies: 37
- Views: 15244
Re: Finally BB Free!!!
Hopefulone,
Ive been here forever but I finally recovered my password. I relate to everything you have said in your posts. I decided to try mixing the mouthwashes as you suggested and IT WORKED! I’m on day 4 and so far so good. A get relief for about 8 hours with the routine before I repeat at ...
- Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't believe I'm bb free after over a decade!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28401
Re: I can't believe I'm bb free after over a decade!
Congratulations OP.
Does anyone have room filling oral and nasal BB like OP, but opposite effects from food?
A vegetarian diet gives me more reactions and constipation.
Seafood and maybe also red meat gives me slightly less reactions and very smooth bowel movements.
Does anyone have room filling oral and nasal BB like OP, but opposite effects from food?
A vegetarian diet gives me more reactions and constipation.
Seafood and maybe also red meat gives me slightly less reactions and very smooth bowel movements.
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally figured out the cause
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2408
Re: Finally figured out the cause
How often do you poop?
When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
When you poop more often, you get less reactions?
- Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4497
Re: LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL- my story
Garlic and onion smell can linger for a day or two for me. What is the significance of this?mauricio wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 am Do you feel lingering smell of the food you eat for hours, like eating onions in the evening and then still have them in your mouth (and nose) the day after?
- Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Don't even know why
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1443
Re: Don't even know why
It feels less lonely to know that there are people like us out there. Who else can we pour our hearts out to about such a problem?
Since you get a few hours of relief from hydrogen peroxide, can't you gargle often and continue with your life almost normally?
Since you get a few hours of relief from hydrogen peroxide, can't you gargle often and continue with your life almost normally?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.