Hello,
My name is Cathy, and I'm glad to have found this forum today. My husband (age 52) has had a bad breath odor for at least a year (maybe two?) that reminds me, the best I can describe it, of a musty book that has been sitting on the shelf for years. I have smelled this odor before many years ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: spouse with "musty" (sometimes "poopy") odor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2956
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.