THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9612
- Gender:
Re: Constant doubts about BB
I never know what to believe. I tell people to be honest with me but there's always the nagging feeling that they're just telling me my breath doesn't stink so as not to hurt my feelings. I keep getting mixed signals from people. I guess that's what you'd call it. For example, my best friend said "P ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.