THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Surly27
Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Replies: 365
Views: 272831
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

I'm new to the site (I tried to start a new thread but couldn't figure out.). I've had bad breath for over 30 years and have tried everything. I''m constantly changing my regimen. I feel like the bacteria in the mouth and sinus seem to be adaptable to everything I do. So I continue to tweak things ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗