HI Johnv713,
Yes I have many tests done including two operations. The last one made my breath worse. I think since that day I'm room filling type. Nobody wants to be in the same room I am. It's very painful know that even your family wants you to stay away. I really think the main source of my bad ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: POSSIBLE CURE
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2146
- Gender:
- Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: POSSIBLE CURE
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2146
- Gender:
Re: POSSIBLE CURE
Thanks for your answers.
yeah....I think you are right,but I am so desperate that I really believed I have found a cure. As far as I know he is a well known scientist in his country, he even worked in the goverment.
Here you have the link to read about the product.
https://es-la.facebook.com ...
yeah....I think you are right,but I am so desperate that I really believed I have found a cure. As far as I know he is a well known scientist in his country, he even worked in the goverment.
Here you have the link to read about the product.
https://es-la.facebook.com ...
- Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: POSSIBLE CURE
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2146
- Gender:
POSSIBLE CURE
Hi everybody
I am writing to share I found a scietist in Santo Domingo who says he has found a cure for halitosis. He says that hsi product can kill all the haemful bacteria not only in the mouth but in the throat and intestines too. I was happy and I immediately emailed him. He answered very fast ...
I am writing to share I found a scietist in Santo Domingo who says he has found a cure for halitosis. He says that hsi product can kill all the haemful bacteria not only in the mouth but in the throat and intestines too. I was happy and I immediately emailed him. He answered very fast ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.