People are too polite to tell you. Even the doctors won't admit it.
This is the exact same mindset that I had. You just have to be openminded enough to believe that you may not be 100% right. When you have that mindset, you're going to be willing to talk to several people to test the theory ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6383
- Gender:
- Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:15 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6383
- Gender:
Re: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
Not saying you are lying!
In many cases, it is 100% evident we have bb.
People blatantly tell us, or we have tonsil stones, or other causes.
Yeah I understand. Before I found out I didn't have bb, I would have sworn on my life that I had it and if someone told me otherwise, they were lying. I ...
In many cases, it is 100% evident we have bb.
People blatantly tell us, or we have tonsil stones, or other causes.
Yeah I understand. Before I found out I didn't have bb, I would have sworn on my life that I had it and if someone told me otherwise, they were lying. I ...
- Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:46 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6383
- Gender:
I've Been "Cured"; No BS
I placed a TL;DR under this story so if you don't want to read all of it, just go to that. I do advise that you read the whole thing so you can understand the whole situation.
Hello everyone,
I made an account on this forum and posted "my story" in March of 2013. The link to the post for ...
Hello everyone,
I made an account on this forum and posted "my story" in March of 2013. The link to the post for ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.