THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2269
- Gender:
Re: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?
Enjoy life and worry less about my bb episodes. 
- Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6371
- Gender:
Re: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
Thank you for your testimony. I feel like we suffered through the same thing. We believed that we had bb so ANY sign that we could attribute to us having bb reinforced the thought that we had bb.
Cheers. It's very hard to find someone with a positive attitude in this forum. At times, you may have ...
Cheers. It's very hard to find someone with a positive attitude in this forum. At times, you may have ...
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6371
- Gender:
Re: I've Been "Cured"; No BS
Not saying you are lying!
In many cases, it is 100% evident we have bb.
People blatantly tell us, or we have tonsil stones, or other causes.
Yeah I understand. Before I found out I didn't have bb, I would have sworn on my life that I had it and if someone told me otherwise, they were lying. I ...
In many cases, it is 100% evident we have bb.
People blatantly tell us, or we have tonsil stones, or other causes.
Yeah I understand. Before I found out I didn't have bb, I would have sworn on my life that I had it and if someone told me otherwise, they were lying. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.