THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Honeypb80
Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)
Replies: 8
Views: 2841
Gender:

Re: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)

I don't live in Berkeley, I live 6 hours away near Santa Barbara.

I can understand it won't work for everyone, I went to the breath clinic in pico Rivera and got no results. This happened to work for me , and yes, by all means use any oxidating mouthwash you wish, and follow the steps I just wrote ...
by Honeypb80
Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)
Replies: 8
Views: 2841
Gender:

Re: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)

To prove I am not affiliated with dr Dailley, I will tell you his treatment so you don't even have to go there. I just didn't want to mention his name because the moderator might not like it or think I was working for him.
1. Dioxichlor rinse and toothpaste
2. Chlorhexidine rinse (prescription from ...
by Honeypb80
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)
Replies: 8
Views: 2841
Gender:

Re: I found something that actually works & bb clinics

Hi, the bad breath dentist in Berkeley, CA, gives treatment on the first day to take home and do 4 times. The treatment included a prescription medication. This is after he measures your bad breath on his meter.

The following day, there is another bad breath measurement, that's when you see the ...
by Honeypb80
Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)
Replies: 8
Views: 2841
Gender:

I found something that actually works & bb clinics (Snakeoil seller Dr Dailley)

Hi. I have suffered with this problem for many years, I remember being teased as a teenager for my problem. It was so bad it could be smelled 5 feet away. It was embarrassing and I have missed countless social functions, such as weddings and family functions out of the embarrassment.

I was tested ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗