THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Hella
Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
Replies: 58
Views: 41971
Gender:

Re: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?

Hello
I just wanna suggest you some home remedy with your bb. Just like you I was so worried what's cause of my bb while infact I had a clean mouth. Also medically checked but it won't works. Until I found something that end up my horrible bb. Just try this if it is effective with you...

FIRST BUT ...
by Hella
Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A Public Speaker with Bad Breath
Replies: 4
Views: 1474
Gender:

Re: A Public Speaker with Bad Breath

Hello sir....
I just want to suggests with you the natural remedy which is very easy and lead cost but yet effective.

First buy some parsley leaf and chew it atleaat 3-4 leaves and let it soak in your mouth for several hours then brush your teeth. Do it when you wake up in the morning and before ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗