I'm new to this and have no clue how to PM send me a messageletsgetcured wrote:NYC 24 y.o girl here. PM me
Really could use a friend other than my boyfriend these days..lol
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8528
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
- Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Help! Help! Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4144
- Gender:
Re: Help! Help! Help!
Hi prettyash,
I read your post and I have the same problems with fecal breath. Have you ever heard of blood borne halitosis? I think it comes from having slow bowel movements. the poop stays in the intestines longer than it should and bacteria passes through the walls of the intestine into the ...
I read your post and I have the same problems with fecal breath. Have you ever heard of blood borne halitosis? I think it comes from having slow bowel movements. the poop stays in the intestines longer than it should and bacteria passes through the walls of the intestine into the ...
- Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Help! Help! Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4144
- Gender:
Re: Help! Help! Help!
Awe I'm sorry I feel your pai. I'm 25 and single whenever a guy approaches me I get nervous to open my mouth to stink my ex husband and I communicate and he often makes jokes about how bad my breath smells he have a playful friendship but he doesn't know this is a true issue for me and that I've ...
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:39 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Help! Help! Help!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4144
- Gender:
Help! Help! Help!
Hi everyone. I've been suffering with bad breath for a long while now. Here's my story. For about 3 yrs, I suffered with depression where I didn't want to get out to bed to do the the things that would be normal to most people such as brushing my teeth. So for 3 yrs I had poor oral hygiene ...
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8528
- Gender:
Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
I'm from Baltimore but relocated to NY a year alago I'm also have halitosis issues and I would love to meet anyone in NY
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.