THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 35 matches
- Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3088
- Gender:
Re: How do you manage your Nasal BB?
I’m on a low Fodmap diet I’ve been on it since I finished the elemental diet (not supposed to but I do) I’m no longer constipated so that is a major improvement but not a big difference in bb.. what I have notify is that once I eat low Fodmap foods the smell lessens. It’s the gasses from the sibo Bc ...
- Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:14 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 24308
- Gender:
Re: I finally found a cure after nearly 40 years
This is great to hear guys.. but did you have bad smell coming from nose when you exhale? My nasal odour seems quite strong that it can be smelled by people even 6 feet away from me. Does anyone have this bad taste from their throat when they drink water? As in after drinking water, when you ...
- Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7258
- Gender:
Re: I'm CURED by this cheap medicine! Everyone try this!
Did this help anyone that bought it??
- Wed May 06, 2020 12:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4762
- Gender:
Re: I want to share something with you guys that has helped me A LOT
What did they tell you about the bad bacteria?
- Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I may have good news to help control bad breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3781
- Gender:
- Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something is working?? CELERY JUICE
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16521
- Gender:
Re: Something is working?? CELERY JUICE
Did your nasal bb gradually go away by only eating meat? We’re you still seeing reactions on birth control?
- Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:11 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cured after decades of suffering
- Replies: 21
- Views: 13506
- Gender:
Re: Cured after decades of suffering
Did you have bad breath from both mouth and nose or just your mouth?
- Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 36 years and finally some relief.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6548
- Gender:
Re: 36 years and finally some relief.
I’m so happy for you!!! Did ppl smell your BB through your nose? Also was this the first time you’ve been treated for h.pylori?
- Fri May 03, 2019 11:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
- Replies: 102
- Views: 36707
- Gender:
Re: MAIN FACTOR FOR EXTREME BB?(FECAL)
Do any of you guys have silver fillings?
- Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal nasal bb?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5798
- Gender:
Re: Fecal nasal bb?
No I was told that it won’t heal on it’s own. I think you should definitely get tested for hpylori I thought it was my cure but who knows it might be yours
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal nasal bb?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5798
- Gender:
Re: Fecal nasal bb?
Tested positive for hpylori I mean
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal nasal bb?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5798
- Gender:
Re: Fecal nasal bb?
No the gi said that it’s small so it doesn’t need surgery so he won’t do anything about it tested positive took all the meds and now negative but bb didn’t improve at all not even slightly gotten my tonsils removed and that didn’t help either. I’m tried all kinds of diets nothing seems to help. I ...
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fecal nasal bb?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5798
- Gender:
Re: Fecal nasal bb?
I’m the same way! I found out that I have a hiatal hernia and was also told to replace my silver fillings. It’s so depressing this condition makes you lose faith in humanity and God it’s sad
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1555
- Gender:
Re: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
- Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1555
- Gender:
Re: Do tonsil stones have to cause bad nasal odor?
Honestly I don’t think so I’ve had mine out for a few months now and no changes. My bff talked to his dentist for me and explained everything going on and she told him that it had to be either underneath my gums or within my throat and wanted to see for herself so I made an appointment for next week ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.