THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by straw
Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375641

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

yes I've tried purgative tablet and liquid form I do it once a year...deworming but no worms on poop. it was only when I was a kid that spaghetti like emerges lol. not regularly defecating has really bad effect. up to this day I'm still taking probiotic protexin balance. the bb reduced i rub the ...
by straw
Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375641

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

I been suffering half my life of this curse. And it really ruined my life. I tried many many tricks, supplements, medicine etc.. But still no effect. I always have this pnd, sticky saliva, white coating on tongue and passing gas more than usual. I want to share my whole story but I'm too lazy to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗