THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what to do now?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1381
- Gender:
Re: what to do now?
I had no problem getting metrodizanole from my doctor. I explained I wanted to try it (orally) to treat my bb. Since I knew I couldn't do this long term I tried the mouth rinse
- Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what to do now?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1381
- Gender:
Re: what to do now?
I can;t believe that someone out there doesn't have at least a suggestion. I can eliminate my bad breath with a daily rinse of Flagyl/metrodinazole mouth rinse. Which is truly disgusting(bitter). I might be willing to do this if I knew it was safe for log term use. It is certainly effective. I still ...
- Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: what to do now?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1381
- Gender:
what to do now?
Like all of you, I suffered from bad breath for years. I finally tried flagyl/metrodinazole and it worked like magic while I was taking it. However when I stopped it came back.I was then convinced my bb was coming from my stomach. Recently, I tried making a mouth rinse using half a metro in a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.