THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Smellyorus
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10933
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE



That is what scares me the fact there are sooooo many people out there with this problem & many with no solution. Mine has been mixed as far as me smelling it-most of the time I can smell it but I have had a few days here & there where I cannot but everyone else around can. I get those same ...
by Smellyorus
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10933
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I have had this for the past 5 years and also happen to have LPR. Mucus in my throat and coated tongue have dominated my life for as long as I can remember. It's an impossible puzzle to crack, since the PPIs don't work. Gaviscon doesn't work. I do think the root cause is somewhere else because so ...
by Smellyorus
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10933
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I have had this for the past 5 years and also happen to have LPR. Mucus in my throat and coated tongue have dominated my life for as long as I can remember. It's an impossible puzzle to crack, since the PPIs don't work. Gaviscon doesn't work. I do think the root cause is somewhere else because so ...
by Smellyorus
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why do some people with post nasal drip not smell?
Replies: 1
Views: 901
Gender:

Why do some people with post nasal drip not smell?

I've been lurking on here for awhile and it appears like mucus plays a big role in causing bad breath and potentially nasal odor. There's always been a dilemma for me: why do the majority people who have mucus (from LPR or Post nasal drip) never smell? It seems like their mucus doesn't even feed the ...
by Smellyorus
Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor
Replies: 16
Views: 6346
Gender:

Re: I have the cure for bad breath and nasal odor

I've seen some of your old posts on how Cipro/sandpaper scraping cured you. What happened with those?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗