THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I kill the Bacteria!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5129
- Gender:
Re: How I kill the Bacteria!!
And this is pretty much the candida diet minus the dairy and sweetners... I tried that before, just like many people. Didn't work. I wonder if the dairy and sweetners make a big difference. How long after you started this method did you see improvement with your breath?
- Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I kill the Bacteria!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5129
- Gender:
Re: How I kill the Bacteria!!
Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm going on a cleanse next week consuming only vegetables and natural herbs. I will then reintroduce certain foods slowly but will omit anything with sugar content. I'm really hoping it works because I'm sick and tired of this curse.
Though you said you eat ...
Though you said you eat ...
- Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I kill the Bacteria!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5129
- Gender:
Re: How I kill the Bacteria!!
When did you start this method? And what is your diet like? Bread, rice, and starchy foods turn to sugar in our bodies. Do you avoid those as well?
- Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3111
- Gender:
Re: I tried Dr SEbi- Herbs
Has the fecal bad breath returned? And have you been staying on his diet and do you think it is effective?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.