THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
- Replies: 64
- Views: 24522
- Gender:
Re: Please please please how many of you have cured after tonsillectomy????
My tonsils smelt bad too so I thought having them removed would cure me. I had adenotonsillectomy last July 6, 2017 and the bb is not gone but I think it isn't as bad as before..the surgery helped a little. I'm still sad though because my doctor said he was so sure it was the cause and I believed ...
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192972
- Gender:
- Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:39 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Anyone from Guam?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2911
- Gender:
Anyone from Guam?
Anyone from Guam?
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Broken hearted girl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18970
- Gender:
Broken hearted girl
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So ...
Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So ...
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:32 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5303
- Gender:
Re: My life sucks
I'm an asian too space. where r u from?
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5303
- Gender:
Re: My life sucks
I have these holes not on my tonsils, I think its not tonsillar crypts. I don't know what its called, when I squeeze it nothing comes out but when I smell my fingers eww it's awful, smell like tonsil stones. I have an appointment on saturday, exam, cleaning and x-ray.
Thanks attraction
Thanks attraction
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5303
- Gender:
Re: My life sucks
Food is the only thing that makes me happy. So avoiding those food is gonna be really hard. Lol But I'll try.
Again, I'm sorry for my bad english
Again, I'm sorry for my bad english
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:15 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5303
- Gender:
Re: My life sucks
Hi, thank you guys for replying. Yes, i get tonsil stones sometimes, the last time was 4 days ago but it was very small. I also get thick mucus in my throat in the morning when I wake up. And I notice a hole right next to each of my tonsils, kinda deep, 2 mung beans can fit in it, they're not ...
- Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:23 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5303
- Gender:
My life sucks
I have really bad breath since I was I think 13, I am 25 now. I have many tooth decay when I was a kid, and got it all pulled out at 15. I have partial dentures now, no more tooth decay, I have good oral hygiene since but I still have bad breath. I wanted to go to college, I wanted to work but I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.