THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5480
- Gender:
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Hey, also willing to meet in Germany
- Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7381
- Gender:
Re: Struggling to find the type of bb i have. Someone please help me
I have completely the same symptoms. Started for me also at 13 years old.
But sorry can‘t help on the type cause I don‘t know it myself. I prefer just being careful on diet. And the fact that we use so many mints and gums for the breath is so bad for our stomach
But sorry can‘t help on the type cause I don‘t know it myself. I prefer just being careful on diet. And the fact that we use so many mints and gums for the breath is so bad for our stomach
- Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Anyone in Zürich?
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2416
- Gender:
Re: Does anyone go to school with chronic BB and Halitophobia?
Yes Me, bb dry mouth halitophobia or whatever it is. For me it started just before high school. Bad times. Luckily I had friends, but still it was very difficult, wishing that hours and days pass as quick as possible. Well, studying is what kept me going, and thinking that this is a temporary ...
- Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: READ THIS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1299
- Gender:
Re: READ THIS
I' m from another continent...
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My life sucks
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5293
- Gender:
Re: My life sucks
•Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking too. And Im not a coffee drinker so it was easier for me to avoid caffeine. Coffee can give you bb.
I' ve read on internet that coffee doesn't give bb. It's the sugar and milk that cause it. It was a study from Israelite scientists, coffe beans au contraire ...
I' ve read on internet that coffee doesn't give bb. It's the sugar and milk that cause it. It was a study from Israelite scientists, coffe beans au contraire ...
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:18 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Broken hearted girl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18942
- Gender:
Re: Broken hearted girl
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So ...
Though I've never been on a date with anyone on Valentine. Lol
I had the love of my life. LDR. We met on facebook in 2010. I broke up with him in 2012 before me and my family went on a vacation in our hometown where he lives too because I was so ashamed of my BB. So ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.