i am not cured but here are the things i do to control my bb (these gave me confidence to at least have close-range conversations with people, even in enclosed small rooms):
1. brushing the back of my tongue. i use a bent soft-bristled toothbrush to brush the back (not just the top, i go as far ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After years of mouth breathing (dry mouth), got cured but tongue is coated and bb won't go away
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
- Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: After years of mouth breathing (dry mouth), got cured but tongue is coated and bb won't go away
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2398
- Gender:
After years of mouth breathing (dry mouth), got cured but tongue is coated and bb won't go away
Hello there.
I've been a mouth-breather for most of my life due irritable sinuses/rhinitis. I've used all kinds of medications but they didn't help. I'm in my mid 20's and even though I completely stopped all medications the rhinitis cured spontaneously. Funnily enough my uncle had asthma no one ...
I've been a mouth-breather for most of my life due irritable sinuses/rhinitis. I've used all kinds of medications but they didn't help. I'm in my mid 20's and even though I completely stopped all medications the rhinitis cured spontaneously. Funnily enough my uncle had asthma no one ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.