Hey, taga-Laguna ako guys. (Rin dati yung username ko kaso nalimutan ko password.)
My symptoms nga pala:
- constant clear mucus sa may throat, not opaque white, not yellow, its clear taste a bit salty, its there almost 7 years already
- globus (lump feeling)
- fecal bb (oral and nasal) but no ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375215
- Gender:
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375215
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi Allz..
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
I just want to share some sentiments...
Everytime I'm attending a conference, I'm too shy to talk to people.. i don't want them to be close to me and smell my breath. I know some of my colleagues are talking behind my back regarding my bad breath. But i don't know how to explain myself ...
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375215
- Gender:
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hi,
I also have chronic halitosis for years. Went to the dentist, ENTs, Internists... but still, my BB persists.
I lost friends and my social life. People who sough help and assistance from me before are nowhere to be found. They just see the messages I leave and not respond.
I hope to have ...
I also have chronic halitosis for years. Went to the dentist, ENTs, Internists... but still, my BB persists.
I lost friends and my social life. People who sough help and assistance from me before are nowhere to be found. They just see the messages I leave and not respond.
I hope to have ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.