THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Sunny
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Like To Meet Someone in NYC With Same Problem
Replies: 24
Views: 6377
Gender:

Re: Like To Meet Someone in NYC With Same Problem

Hello Dear,
I can feel your pain, very similar story to mine as well. I am gradually sliding from a very jolly extrovert to an introvert, all happening within 2 years. I will be coming to NY for a follow-up treatment which I started in January. bb has changed my life. I cant love, I cant live all ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗