THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Fri May 12, 2017 2:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
A simple brush keeps it pink for the majority of the day.
- Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
OK guys I'm back after almost a month long hiatus. My mouth has healed and so, I feel that i should say that the tonsillectomy did help tremendously.
Here are a few reasons:
1. There used to be a very peculiar or specific taste back near my throat that I no longer taste throughout the day.
This ...
Here are a few reasons:
1. There used to be a very peculiar or specific taste back near my throat that I no longer taste throughout the day.
This ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
I don't think I suffer from PND. I don't ever see mucus going down my throat or constantly need to swallow. Only thing I see in my throat are very small froth bubbles, probably from saliva.
thank you
this makes me think tonsils aren't the main cause in my personal case
Well steffna, what all ...
thank you
this makes me think tonsils aren't the main cause in my personal case
Well steffna, what all ...
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
I don't think I suffer from PND. I don't ever see mucus going down my throat or constantly need to swallow. Only thing I see in my throat are very small froth bubbles, probably from saliva.
- Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Just a small update to what has basically become my diary. Day 17 post-op and my healing is basically in the very final stages. Just a few very small white spots remain.
My tonsil(or former) area no longer has that terrible tonsil/shit smell when I rub it with my finger or q-tip. I also rubbed off ...
My tonsil(or former) area no longer has that terrible tonsil/shit smell when I rub it with my finger or q-tip. I also rubbed off ...
- Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Day 11 post op and I would like to say my mouth is healing up nicely. There are still scabs but I'm starting to really see the pink underneath. The terrible taste from surgery has finally gone away from both my mouth and nose.
My mouth itself feels and tastes neutral ATM. Now the taste that was in ...
My mouth itself feels and tastes neutral ATM. Now the taste that was in ...
- Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Small update, I'm on day 6 post-tonsillectomy and I'm feeling ok. I do have a terrible taste in my mouth as well as a terrible "taste" in my nose when I breathe in and out very quickly through my sinuses, but I'm attributing that too the healing that's going on in the back of my throat.
The taste ...
The taste ...
- Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
I forgot to add one important detail about my tonsillectomy. When I asked to view my tonsils or if they saw anything visibly bad, the nurse said my ENT had took them away to have them examined.
I'm wondering if anyone else has had an ENT take their tonsils to have them examined. What could that ...
I'm wondering if anyone else has had an ENT take their tonsils to have them examined. What could that ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Recovery from adenotonsillectomy is a b*tch. Brace yourself.
I'm praying to all gods in the universe for you to be cured after this, but I gotta say that that wasn't the case for many in this forum including me.
Keep us updated please.
Small man, can you explain anything and everything about ...
I'm praying to all gods in the universe for you to be cured after this, but I gotta say that that wasn't the case for many in this forum including me.
Keep us updated please.
Small man, can you explain anything and everything about ...
- Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Just a small update, I had my tonsillectomy yesterday 3/31, and it was a success. Pain is mild, but I'm expecting it to increase as the week goes on.
As for BB, up until my tonsillectomy, I was still finding it difficult to smell my self. Still, I'll reserve final judgement until after I heal...I ...
As for BB, up until my tonsillectomy, I was still finding it difficult to smell my self. Still, I'll reserve final judgement until after I heal...I ...
- Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
I took 300MG every 12Hrs for 10 days.
- Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Another update. I finished my course of antibiotics about 3 weeks ago. Before taking antibiotics, I could easily smell myself and I would have a constant bad taste. Now, if I try to smell my BB, I find it real difficult. Any odor that i do manage to smell, idk if it's just me trying real hard and ...
- Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Re: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
Small update, I don't know if antibiotics alter ones sense of smell or what, but I'm finding it real difficult to "smell" myself. Anybody know if antibiotics alter smell? If not, then so far so good, I haven't had any issues.
- Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
- Replies: 24
- Views: 5981
- Gender:
Found possible reason, now I'm battling...
So before I tell of my recent events, I want to give a backstory. I'm 22 and I have been dealing with BB since middle school. Just like most of you, I have tried everything, Therabreath, NetiPots, you name it. I will be honest and say that growing up I didn't take care of myself, orally speaking. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.