THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just registered on this website
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1169
- Gender:
I just registered on this website
I've had enough. For 22 years of my life, I had bad breath. I first realized I had bad breath when a 7 y/o girl from my elementary school commented on it. I was self conscious ever since. I tried therabreath, probiotics, orabrush, tongue scraper, flossing, brushing 2x a day, hydrating myself, and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.