I'm BB free for about 3 months now. It got better and better for about a month until not even a bit is left.
I am almost 100% positive my BB was mouth only and it tasted sour and rotten. I suppose the smell was the same. I believe the smell was fecal (the taste was anyway), since I got an ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: How I cured my 20 years of Bad Breath
- Replies: 53
- Views: 50282
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.