THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by bludee
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story as teenager
Replies: 12
Views: 5888
Gender:

Re: My story as teenager

GastroChoice probiotic
by bludee
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story as teenager
Replies: 12
Views: 5888
Gender:

Re: My story as teenager

I know to avoid beef, spices, smoking, sugar, soda, and pastries. Some fruits are good, not sure which. I take lots of probiotics. In the morning, throughout the day and in the evenings. It somewhat helps. I'm still building on the list of do's and don'ts.
by bludee
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story as teenager
Replies: 12
Views: 5888
Gender:

Re: My story as teenager

Hey just read your story, it totally sucks, as my story is quite similar. But ive changed my lifestyle and now some days theres no smell, other days my bresth isnt good at all. Luckily mine started after I left highschool, it started in my second year of varsity. I had major issuess with it,I ...
by bludee
Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192806
Gender:

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

I'm from Cape Town South Africa. I feel the pain. The desire to have people around me conflicts with my desire not to disgust anyone. I never use to have problems gaining friends or girls, but bb is taking its toll on me. .argh
by bludee
Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I kill the Bacteria!!
Replies: 21
Views: 5115
Gender:

Re: How I kill the Bacteria!!

how do you guys know when the smell is better or worse? I have no means of knowing what improves my breath or what makes it worse AS I CAN'T SMELL MY OWN BREATH. I know it reeks by the reactions I get from others. girls approach me just to turn away and never speak to me again
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗