Hi All
I don't know if this is helpful but worth posting.
Bismuth is often one of the drugs used in the combo of drugs to treat H Pylori infection. I wondering if anyone who is finding Peto Bismol useful in managing their BB been tested for H Pylori? If you do get tested, you will need to have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63594
- Gender:
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Help with first ENT visit
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14446
- Gender:
Re: Help with first ENT visit
Hi
I just asked my GP for a referral
I just asked my GP for a referral
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Temporary relief - Oral probiotics
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9152
- Gender:
Re: Temporary relief - Oral probiotics
I think the Pro-Dental probiotics that I saw recommended by John on this forum helped me a bit. Gutted that they ran out so quickly (about 10 days, I was using 2 tablets morning and night) because I'm in the UK they are SO exspensive to get delivered, £40 ($49), and it's not realistic that I spend ...
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 pm
- Forum: DATING
- Topic: Help with first ENT visit
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14446
- Gender:
Help with first ENT visit
Hello,
I have my first ENT visit on Tuesday and wanted to ask the group what are the types of things I should ask the Consultant, for example are there any specific tests or examinations that I should ask for.
I have PND, and I think recurrent nasal infections. The symptom include a blocked nose ...
I have my first ENT visit on Tuesday and wanted to ask the group what are the types of things I should ask the Consultant, for example are there any specific tests or examinations that I should ask for.
I have PND, and I think recurrent nasal infections. The symptom include a blocked nose ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.