Another update:
Continuing with the Betaine HCL daily. Still having daily bowel movements but now they are smaller than the first week when I started using it. It could be also I haven't been the greatest either. I'm planning to limit red meats as much as I can now, I feel like it makes things ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8091
- Gender:
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8091
- Gender:
Re: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
UPDATE:
So it has been about 4-5 days since I have started to take HCL and pepsin. I can definitely feel that my digestion has improved quite a bit and that I don't get that bloating feeling after I eat. I have consistent bowel movements which I'm happy about. I still have bb though, still having ...
So it has been about 4-5 days since I have started to take HCL and pepsin. I can definitely feel that my digestion has improved quite a bit and that I don't get that bloating feeling after I eat. I have consistent bowel movements which I'm happy about. I still have bb though, still having ...
- Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8091
- Gender:
My story (long) about bad breath (potential cure?)
Hello everyone,
I have been looking on this website for months now but now I have the courage to join and make a post myself. I feel grateful that there is this huge community support for this condition that we have. Although our situation sucks right now I know there is a way for us to get to the ...
I have been looking on this website for months now but now I have the courage to join and make a post myself. I feel grateful that there is this huge community support for this condition that we have. Although our situation sucks right now I know there is a way for us to get to the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.