THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Apol32
Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Breath gets us all
Replies: 1
Views: 2823
Gender:

Breath gets us all

Hi guys,

I've lurked on the site for some time now and thought I would speak to yous all just for some comfort in talking and sharing my story with you all.

I'm 32 and male living in Ireland, bb is a relatively new problem for me (I think) but caused what was possibly the worst 6 months of my ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗