THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Alm0stThere
Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antiseptic combination FLUSHES tonsil stones!!
Replies: 0
Views: 1529
Gender:

Antiseptic combination FLUSHES tonsil stones!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm new but I've been lurking in and out of this forum for about a year or two now. I was reluctant to register and join in the discussion because like you I've been desperately trying to find a cure for BB but couldn't find one till now (well at least with the results I'm getting now ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗