THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Happy
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:39 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I Can't Believe It (Oil Pulling)
Replies: 6
Views: 7314

Re: I Can't Believe It (Oil Pulling)

I did that too but it would slowly lose effect and breath would go back to the way it was before. I say give it a month and report back

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. And a little worried about myself now. Is that why oil pulling isn't really promoted on here? Has it been determined by most ...
by Happy
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I Can't Believe It (Oil Pulling)
Replies: 6
Views: 7314

I Can't Believe It (Oil Pulling)

Hello Everyone. I apologize for this long post but I have never talked to anyone about my bb problem and I just wanna let it all out. This is an amazing place. I have read so many posts here and related to many and sympathized with all of them. I'm so emotional right now (happy feelings) that I don ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗