THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by ihatemylife787
Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Stop pushing love away, I almost did and am glad I didn't.
Replies: 5
Views: 17768
Gender:

Stop pushing love away, I almost did and am glad I didn't.

To sum up, I was in a long distance relationship for 4 1/2 years. I was so nervous to meet him. So I would spend my money binging on food instead of buying a plane ticket and following a low sugar gluten free diet (that helps my bad breath, but my sugar addiction is real!).

I was getting closer to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗