THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by GreenGuy
Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!
Replies: 16
Views: 7005
Gender:

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!



hello, how long have you been suffering and have you managed to reduce bad breath with the tonsillectomy? thank you


I also make my own lunches for work (turkey breast sandwiches with lots of spinach, cucumbers, avocados). My BB had literally destroyed my social life, so I'm grateful things are ...
by GreenGuy
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!
Replies: 16
Views: 7005
Gender:

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

The next Ent you visit just lie about your symptoms. I had my tonsils removed a year and a half ago and I too had small tonsils that had those smelly stones. I told the ent I my tonsils got very sore whenever I got large stones, I also said I had earaches/ headaches, and that I could feel the ...
by GreenGuy
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!
Replies: 16
Views: 7005
Gender:

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

The next Ent you visit just lie about your symptoms. I had my tonsils removed a year and a half ago and I too had small tonsils that had those smelly stones. I told the ent I my tonsils got very sore whenever I got large stones, I also said I had earaches/ headaches, and that I could feel the ...
by GreenGuy
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!
Replies: 16
Views: 7005
Gender:

Re: Doctors refuse to do tonsillectomy on me. Help!

The next Ent you visit just lie about your symptoms. I had my tonsils removed a year and a half ago and I too had small tonsils that had those smelly stones. I told the ent I my tonsils got very sore whenever I got large stones, I also said I had earaches/ headaches, and that I could feel the stones ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗