THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Hugo
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb
Replies: 24
Views: 4943
Gender:

Re: I need advice on how to deal with my depression and anger cause by my fecal nasal odor and bb

Hey bro. Listen, I went through the same as you man. Not only me but most of us. School was hell. But guess what. I managed to go University. Yeah that was hell also. But I wouldn't change it for the world.
I kept a small group of friends but they were loyal. Sure they made nasty comments, laughed ...
by Hugo
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finnaly I decide............
Replies: 20
Views: 6062
Gender:

Re: Finnaly I decide............

Please stop telling people to use bleach. It can be damn right dangerous. One member already posted that he/she lost their voice. Stop giving extreme advice we are not trained chemists or physicians.
by Hugo
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT specialist experiences
Replies: 5
Views: 2206
Gender:

ENT specialist experiences

Hi ppl. Was thinking of going to a private ENT specialist as my last try. We all know how helpful doctors are. I had a few appointment with ENT Doc via my GP but he wasn't interested. As soon as I mentioned halitosis as my biggest problem he just lost interest.
He did say that I had a really ...
by Hugo
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: please help
Replies: 13
Views: 4623
Gender:

Re: please help

Hi Overit15.

Can't give you a cure re bb but I can say a few things. I have the exact same issue as you. From the taunts of the world all I want to do is lay in my partners lap. Sometimes she moves her head away but never says anything. It's like your heart been ripped in two. But I do say this is ...
by Hugo
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
Replies: 18
Views: 11167
Gender:

Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works

Hi dude. I'm in the same boat mate. Have you tried Nasal steroid sprays to reduce amount of Post nasal Drip? It's not a cure but gives me about 10/20% relief.
Only thing my ENT said was I have an extremely sensitive nose. Literally anything will trigger excess nasal secretion. We've been dealt a ...
by Hugo
Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Huge Improvements
Replies: 3
Views: 1876
Gender:

Re: Huge Improvements

Hi. When you say you "gargle with Hydrogen peroxide" how do you actually do that? Can you buy the solution or do you make it yourself?
by Hugo
Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless
Replies: 11
Views: 7059
Gender:

Re: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless

Hi Random123.
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found a cure as of yet. Did your ENT guy say if you had PND?
I my self have had my tonsils out. My ENT specialist said I had very sensitive nose and that I will always have PND. I guess that the excessive mucus just sits on the back of our throats ...
by Hugo
Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: London meet up 13/5/2017
Replies: 5
Views: 2105
Gender:

Re: London meet up 13/5/2017

Is anyone from this site going? Has anyone actually been to a meet up? Would love to hear some pros and cons of such an event.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗