THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by someone
Mon May 01, 2017 11:11 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 29379
Gender:

Re: Life_Goes_On Updates

Have you tried liquid chlorophyll?
by someone
Mon May 01, 2017 11:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured.
Replies: 4
Views: 4284
Gender:

Re: Cured.

Thanks, winter. The times I've had nasal bb were when I'd eat dairy (specifically yogurt) every day for about a week. I avoid dairy.
by someone
Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured.
Replies: 4
Views: 4284
Gender:

Re: Cured.

Thank you, Life_Goes_On. Yes, I'm very grateful that I finally found a solution. I hope you find yours soon.

The problem was chronic. Shortly after brushing my teeth, I'd notice some odor that would get worse throughout the day. I was always chewing gum to mask it.

The antibiotics were amoxicillin ...
by someone
Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:11 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured.
Replies: 4
Views: 4284
Gender:

Cured.

I developed bad breath nearly 20 years ago due to bad oral hygiene (not brushing every day). I went to the dentist maybe 4 times during that period (poverty sucks). Cleanings didn't do anything. 5 years ago I got a deep cleaning, which stopped the bad breath for a few weeks, but it came back (not as ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗