THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why parents can't smell us?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2564
I don't know why your parents can't smell yours. When this first happened to me I thought they couldn't smell mine because I didn't think they would lie about this problem. But since it has been a while I start to notice things like how they act, and now I know for a fact my family is lying to me ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.