THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Randomx123
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
Replies: 18
Views: 11164

Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works

Hi Just wanted to tell you what i've done and nothing worked for me.

I had BB since i was like 10 as I remember i could taste it, ever since, it's gotten worse, I have nasal BB aswell. Chewing gum does nothing for me as people still cough when I talk.

I've tried Tonsillectomy 5 years ago hoping it ...
by Randomx123
Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ethmoid and sphenoid sinus halitosis
Replies: 13
Views: 3996

Re: Ethmoid and sphenoid sinus halitosis

Hello friend

wow the problem got worse? the ENT clearly didnt solve the problem, I would ask your doctor if you can get a second opinion and see a different ENT. As ive said ENTs are people, some are good, some are bad and some enjoy the misfortune of others. My first ENT prescribed my 12 weeks of ...
by Randomx123
Sun May 21, 2017 11:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ethmoid and sphenoid sinus halitosis
Replies: 13
Views: 3996

Re: Ethmoid and sphenoid sinus halitosis

I had tonsils removed few years ago and last month i had my Adenoids/Nasal FESS/Deviatum surgery and my nasal odor got even worse after the surgery as I feel it can fill up a whole room now even though my breathing got better. It seems that it allowed the bad breath to exit my nose even more easier ...
by Randomx123
Sun May 21, 2017 11:45 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless
Replies: 11
Views: 7057

Re: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless

Damn. I Just had my tonsils and adenoids removed a week ago. I always felt something on my right side of my tonsil. It was like it was trapping mucus. Im still recovering but its hard to tell if im cured yet. I could say i can breathe a little better from my nose. Also. Before getting my tonsils ...
by Randomx123
Sun May 21, 2017 11:43 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless
Replies: 11
Views: 7057

Re: Tonsilectomy/Adenoidectomy/FESS Nasal surgery useless

Dead wrote:Which antibiotic did he prescribe to you? Have you tried any before?
Yes I tried all anti biotics releted to nasal/throat that the doctors and ENT prescribed but nothing worked, it didnt even help with my Breath
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗