THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Extrifformy
Wed May 24, 2017 12:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?
Replies: 13
Views: 5800
Gender:

Re: CURED WITH TONSILECTOMY?

I had a tonsillectomy and my bad breath remained.

Just yesterday I had a tooth removed that had a crown on it. The dentist said the tooth was decayed and cracked.

I also have acid reflux and post nasal drip. But a major problem was this death in my mouth!

I am still healing from the extraction ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗