It's so embarrassing to talk about our issue
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ENT
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1431
ENT
I'm goinig to see ENT now please wish me luck
It's so embarrassing to talk about our issue
It's so embarrassing to talk about our issue
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
Hello Everybody, I'm writing this from home i didn't go to the office today
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
Wow...
Hope you are doing well by now..?
Thank you for sharing this because I was about to purchase a candida cleanse and now Im a bit skeptical about it.This is such a humiliating experience because it makes you feel like what did I do to deserve this? I sometimes would rather lose a leg or ...
Hope you are doing well by now..?
Thank you for sharing this because I was about to purchase a candida cleanse and now Im a bit skeptical about it.This is such a humiliating experience because it makes you feel like what did I do to deserve this? I sometimes would rather lose a leg or ...
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
I could have wrote this post myself as well. I just resigned from my job (2nd one) out of complete humiliation. I can't take another day of being singled out. judged.. made fun of.. I feel hopeless, but then I read everyones post and I know I'm not alone. I don't have the answers, but lets continue ...
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
No i'm too scared to try itRobert20 wrote:Have you ever tried the bleach method?
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
Hello Everybody, I'm writing this from home i didn't go to the office today
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
I'm so sorry op your post sounds like something I could of wrote myself I actually just got my candida cleanse purely holistic in the mail I had big hopes for it but reading your post I don't I'm only 25 I've had bb since 12 years old I've never lived my life I'm so depressed at this point.
Please ...
Please ...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
Re: I'm so devastated
You have PATM(people are allergic to me).There is a PATM forum in medhelp.org site-there's more information about this situation.PATM is due to toxic body.Its likely that you don't have bad breath but maybe you have body odor.Candida diet helps but what is the most effective is liver cleanses and ...
- Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6326
I'm so devastated
Hello Everybody, I'm writing this from home i didn't go to the office today
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
i feel like i can't stand being with people anymore...
First, let me tell you a little about my horrible life...... i suffered from bulimia for 16 years no one knows about this and i think i'm cured now (two-month bulimia ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2148
Re: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
Yeh even me i'm thinking daily of confronting my coworker but i'm afraid this will go wrong and lower my self-esteem even more as well as my dignity
you know what deedee8 ....let them all go to hell
just forget about it and please don't do the recording thing again why you want to know what people ...
you know what deedee8 ....let them all go to hell
just forget about it and please don't do the recording thing again why you want to know what people ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2148
Re: Help!! My BB is ruining my life!
Stay strong please we are all here to support each other
please forget about what happened, and don't let these feelingless people ruin your life and career
although i urge you to make your dentist and doctor listen to this record maybe they all put more effort to cure you
just to relieve you ...
please forget about what happened, and don't let these feelingless people ruin your life and career
although i urge you to make your dentist and doctor listen to this record maybe they all put more effort to cure you
just to relieve you ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please read this, looks very reasonable
- Replies: 2
- Views: 906
Please read this, looks very reasonable
Found this and thought it may help us, please read it and let me know what do you think
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
Definitely, I'm gonna try it once I receive my Oraliotic shipment
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1927637#i
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Offering gum/mints
- Replies: 2
- Views: 678
Offering gum/mints
Hi all, i'm a newbie here and happy that i found this community,,,
I know it's a very common topic here
but don't you feel extremely annoyed and depress when someone offers you gum or mint and when you turn it down they follow it with "are you sure"
YES I'M SURE because I know it won't help or ...
I know it's a very common topic here
but don't you feel extremely annoyed and depress when someone offers you gum or mint and when you turn it down they follow it with "are you sure"
YES I'M SURE because I know it won't help or ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.