THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
I went to the ENT. He told me my bad breath can be caused by PND and tonsils. He recommended me to go to a "public" ENT to get a tonsillectomy for free. After the tonsillectomy, I should ask for a septoplasty and a turbinate reduction. After that, I have to talk with my allergologist to reduce the ...
- Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
I just discovered I have a few hidden tonsil stone. I'm so glad I found them cause I didn't think little tonsils, like mine, could have tonils stones
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
Do you gargle anything for your daily routine?
I sometimes gargle with salty water or with free alcohol mouthwash but don't give me any benefits because I can't reach my tonsils while gargling. I tried to use a syringe with water to clean my tonsils but I choke everytime. I'd like to know how to ...
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
Yeah I vouch for this, I have small tonsils and i never cough tonsil stones, but for the first time a week ago I saw white spots on my left tonsil and a tonsil stones that I still can't dislodge till this day lol. Have you got any advice how to get it out, it's really stuck.
I'm going to an ENT ...
- Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
Re: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
How can you be sure there are no stones hidden in your tonsils? Those bumps could be filled with something, stones or even pus. If your finger smells when you touch your tonsil but not the surrounding area, there is something going on with them. If i were you i would cut one of them open to check ...
- Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3875
almost FOUND the reason...Stinky saliva from tonsils?
I almost found the reason of my fecal bad breath after two years (or more).
I have bad breath right after I wash my teeth. Last week, I flossed my teeth as usual. For the first time, I smelled it and it smelled like poop. The next day, I washed my teeth and used a waterpik and cleaned my gums with a ...
I have bad breath right after I wash my teeth. Last week, I flossed my teeth as usual. For the first time, I smelled it and it smelled like poop. The next day, I washed my teeth and used a waterpik and cleaned my gums with a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.