THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Raw Ginger for bad breath
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1592
- Gender:
Raw Ginger for bad breath
Chop it up into little bite size pieces and suck on it like candy, bite it every 10 minutes or so to release more juice, and swap for another fresh piece every hour. It keeps bb at bay. It tastes bitter, but I'll take that over bb!
- Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How often do you get obvious reactions?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2394
- Gender:
Re: How often do you get obvious reactions?
In 2013, a guy friend told me about my bb. He'd make jokes about it between him and me. He told me I smell like farts....he's so silly I couldn't help but laugh. Like someone else said, he knew I couldn't help it either.
- Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I figured out a "bad breath be gone" regimen
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1211
- Gender:
I figured out a "bad breath be gone" regimen
It's important to note that I learned that my bad breath is coming from my gums, so this regimen will only work if yours is coming from your gums as well.
Oil pulling with coconut oil works wonders against bad breath! If your bb is severe like mine, you'll probably need to do this at least twice a ...
Oil pulling with coconut oil works wonders against bad breath! If your bb is severe like mine, you'll probably need to do this at least twice a ...
- Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1490
- Gender:
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
Yay! This is great news! I'm also trying something called "oil pulling" with coconut oil. I'll let you know how this works out for me.Cureplzz wrote:Guys I actually TALKED to someone face to face she didn't react with rubing her nose etc...
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1490
- Gender:
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB
I think I might have it too. I've recently started brushing with liquid soap, and it's help cut down on the smell. I plan to go to the dentist soon too.
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm so devastated
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6305
- Gender:
Re: I'm so devastated
I could have wrote this post myself as well. I just resigned from my job (2nd one) out of complete humiliation. I can't take another day of being singled out. judged.. made fun of.. I feel hopeless, but then I read everyones post and I know I'm not alone. I don't have the answers, but lets continue ...
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Brush with SOAP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 889
- Gender:
I Brush with SOAP
Hi folks,
I am new to the forum and wanted to share something I've recently been doing the last past few weeks. I've been brushing with liquid soap. It's not a cure all, but it has cut down on my bb.
Before, everytime I'd brush with regular toothpaste, my breath would emit a strong fish smell ...
I am new to the forum and wanted to share something I've recently been doing the last past few weeks. I've been brushing with liquid soap. It's not a cure all, but it has cut down on my bb.
Before, everytime I'd brush with regular toothpaste, my breath would emit a strong fish smell ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.