THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Sean42
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Story - Need help please
Replies: 5
Views: 2878
Gender:

Re: My Story - Need help please

Thanks for the replies.

Mindspace, when this started 6 months ago, I hadn't been on any antibiotics for years. This didn't happen gradually like most problems do. It literally happened overnight. I went from zero smell on my mouthguard to stinking up the entire room. I may be wrong, but I do not ...
by Sean42
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Story - Need help please
Replies: 5
Views: 2878
Gender:

Re: My Story - Need help please

Does this not sound familiar to anyone? I hear a lot of people talking about fecal smells in the nose, but that is not what I smell at all. Its like something between athletes foot and a musty old attic.
by Sean42
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Story - Need help please
Replies: 5
Views: 2878
Gender:

My Story - Need help please

Hello everyone,

First off I want to say I am very sorry for all of you that have suffered for years with no resolution. It has been 6 months for me and I am already at the end of my rope. I haven't seen anyone describe their situation exactly like mine, so I would like to post my story and see if ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗