THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 22 matches

by redboy
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe cured..
Replies: 53
Views: 23299

Re: Maybe cured..



Good if your BB slow down, but believe me nobody get cured it becomes immune to everything we take and come back, The other thread about Aloe vera work for a month for some and didn't work to the other, In my case I have BB since I can't remember how long, it cost me to stop working, then few ...
by redboy
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maybe cured..
Replies: 53
Views: 23299

Re: Maybe cured..

Good if your BB slow down, but believe me nobody get cured it becomes immune to everything we take and come back, The other thread about Aloe vera work for a month for some and didn't work to the other, In my case I have BB since I can't remember how long, it cost me to stop working, then few months ...
by redboy
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

So I guess we're back to square one. Aloe vera user including the thread starter is gone, no more update, which I believe were back to depressing mode.
by redboy
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

Unfortunately after a month of drinking Aloe vera my body I guess started to get immune of it that Aloe is not working anymore. hope to hear some people about their update
by redboy
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

To iismail: I havent tried to stop yet the one that i took is just a juice there is no overdosing of it. But i don’t think this one can cured the badbreath its just like maintenance. I’m praying and hoping it will work longer.

And to helpus: Sorry if it did not work don’t stop trying.
by redboy
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

Update about using the Aloe vera capsule/gel, yes it work to me i took it at night together with Probiotic. I need it, my bad breath is very strong because of my meds and. I am still drinking the Aloe vera juice half cup in the morning and cup at noon, then the Aloe vera capsule and probiotic at ...
by redboy
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

Does anybody tried a capsule aloe vera?. Well I just bought a small bottle to try, it's more handy when you travel. I'll update tomorrow how it goes.
by redboy
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

Worst breath wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:24 am how bad was your breath nd how long did it take to notice any change in your breath after drinking it?
Very bad that it cost me to quit my job. A day or 2,I noticed a change but I said too early to say i'm cured because I don't know how long this will fight my badbreath.
by redboy
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED

Worst breath wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:19 pm redboy so u are also cured?
I would say 90% better, too early to say cured. i can drink it everyday anyway because it just a juice that taste like a mild beer :D
by redboy
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374924

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Evadako wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:44 pm Umiinom kapa din ba ngaun or kagaya din nung paginom nila?
It just a juice na lasang beer lol! so yeah half cup sa umaga, half cup sa gabi.
by redboy
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374924

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.


@redboy. Kumusta Ang paginom ng aloe vera juice? Nawala naba BB?

a lot better yung hindi ka na gigising sa gabi para lang magmogmog dahil kahit ako naamoy ko yung bibig ko. at sa umaga medyo presko yung pakiramdam mo at nababawasan yung whitesh sa dila mo. Di ko sanasabing totally pero maybe 80 ...
by redboy
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED


What is the consistency of the product you guys are using? I first bought a bottle which listed 99% aloe vera juice and the consistency was like water. Mild taste. The second bottle I bought said 99% pure aloe vera GEL for drinking, and that one's consistency was thicker and more like gel but ...
by redboy
Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED



Dude I can't believe the aloe vera juice work i tried this 3 days ago I bought it in walmart I started a 4 oz in the morning and 4 oz at night. And my bad breath reduce significantly. Hopefully it will last.


Did you buy 99% aloe vera specifically?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-Fruit-Of ...
by redboy
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 374924

Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

uminom ako 3 days ago the next morning I noticed nabawasan ang amoy, not completely pero nabawasan hopefully sa kaiinom ko baka mabawasan pa tulad ng sinabi nung isang nagtry na, half cup iniinom ko sa umaga before breakfast then half cup sa gabi. medyo pangit ang lasa pero kung kaya mong uminom ng ...
by redboy
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% CURED
Replies: 125
Views: 71874

Re: 100% CURED


I've also been reluctant to post here and jinx my results but amazingly this does work. I've taken 4 dosages so far (roughly once every 2 or 3 days). My first dose was on 26 October. while I'm not 100% confident after 15 years of bad breath, I don't get reactions anymore. Reactions stopped after ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗