THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 17 matches

by Hopeful1
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Hi

Just experimenting by pushing the cotton buds/plastic rod into my nostrills and then pushinging it to the side so air can get in to the sinuses. I then can clear alot of mucus into a tissue.

Not a permanent cure, ENT FESS operation should hopefully do that.

Again be very careful putting ...
by Hopeful1
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Hi

I went to my ENT but have been given another appointment late July due to CT scans not being available.

I should hopfully have my FESS operation soon after.

My advice would be to really stay away from regular sinus salt water rinses, I got bad acid reflux and it seemed to sap all my energy ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Hi

The sinuses are the route of the problem.

Chronic sinusitis producing decaying stinky mucus which runs down the back of our noses and mixes with food particles in the back of the throught and produces super stinky stink stink.

You need to find a good ENT, thats what I think I have now found ...
by Hopeful1
Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I think your septum is deviated....and usually it works like this, only one nostril is open at the same time.....at least in my case......
there were people who had surgery to make their breathing easier, but their bb did not improve.....just my thoughts....

Hmmmmm I just read up on this after ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Hi

The sinuses are the route of the problem.

Chronic sinusitis producing decaying stinky mucus which runs down the back of our noses and mixes with food particles in the back of the throught and produces super stinky stink stink.

You need to find a good ENT, thats what I think I have now found ...
by Hopeful1
Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE



There is no cure for LPR right now. Also many people have said that their mucus was not cured even with surgery. The overwhelming majority of LPR do not have an odor problem, so the root malfunction is somewhere else. What separates us from other LPR sufferers that causes an odor? It is not even ...
by Hopeful1
Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?
Replies: 7
Views: 3946
Gender:

Re: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?

Hi Hopeful,

I forgot to mention that i am dealing with some awful gi problems, too, which I am pretty sure are the cause of all this. I have the bloating/constipation/ feeling of incomplete bowel movement thing . when I mentioned to the gi doctor that the fecal smell came on overnight after ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?
Replies: 7
Views: 3946
Gender:

Re: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?

I'm mouth and nose as well I've tried everything you can think of it's been over 10yrs it was first mouth then nose. Positive for h.pylori thought that would solve my problem but didn't gi dr found a hiatal hernia and I'm thinking it might have something to do with that but he wouldn't do anything ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?
Replies: 7
Views: 3946
Gender:

Re: Has anyone else experienced feces/rotten egg smell from nose?

Hi Hopeful

I have been dealing with horrible fecal breath for the past year. it happened over night when I drank beer for the first time in years. I had had the sulphur breath thing before, although mine mostly smelt like rotting cauliflower or something and I thought it might be due to drinking ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Robert20 wrote:I just don't get it, why does it just come for no reason and there's literally no cure for many people..... I would take another disease anyday over this is just so frustrating

Yes extremely frustrating!
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I have had this for the past 5 years and also happen to have LPR. Mucus in my throat and coated tongue have dominated my life for as long as I can remember. It's an impossible puzzle to crack, since the PPIs don't work. Gaviscon doesn't work. I do think the root cause is somewhere else because so ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I have had this for the past 5 years and also happen to have LPR. Mucus in my throat and coated tongue have dominated my life for as long as I can remember. It's an impossible puzzle to crack, since the PPIs don't work. Gaviscon doesn't work. I do think the root cause is somewhere else because so ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

That's a bullshit diagnose if you ask me. Millions of people have reflux yet no bad breath. He probably just saw you have lpr and concluded that must be the cause because he couldn't find anything else.

I actually thought about that too & have begun researching other possibilities to get tested ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Can both of you confirm that it is more severe from the nose?

I was never diagnosed with anything. However, I suspect I had LPR. I no longer has a lump in the throat feeling after maintaining a strict diet. BB issue is still not resolved though.

Yes mine is definitely more severe from the nose ...
by Hopeful1
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
Replies: 28
Views: 10932
Gender:

Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

I'm experiencing the EXACT same thing. I'm at the beginning of my diagnosis. Just went to the dentist, no GD or issues.. I have a doc appointment next week. Good to know that you found the cause, I may have suggestions for my doctor to investigate!

Thanks for sharing!

No problem & I hope u get ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗