Hello everyone
I visited my doctor because I felt heartburn, bloating, a knot at the back of my throat and experiencing bad breath of course and have continued to spat out the occasional tonsil stone. I had done research and everything led to GERD and even my doctor diagnosed it to be GERD. It has ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD meds did not work! Help please!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2230
- Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diagnosed with GERD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1342
Re: Diagnosed with GERD
"Hi, I was diagnosed with GERD ( mine doesn't burn at all, and it's only in the throat area ), hiatal hernia and gastritis a few years ago. Pylori negative. I took PPI's but they didn't work for me. ( omeprazole and pantoprazole )It depends on the person. Make sure you take them long enough to see ...
- Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diagnosed with GERD
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1342
Diagnosed with GERD
Hello everyone,
After trying out treatment for tonsil stones and having my bad breath return, I went back to another doctor. The doctor right away said it was a case of GERD (stomach acid reflux) I was prescribed with Omeprazole, one pill a day. I discussed with him the possibility of having H ...
After trying out treatment for tonsil stones and having my bad breath return, I went back to another doctor. The doctor right away said it was a case of GERD (stomach acid reflux) I was prescribed with Omeprazole, one pill a day. I discussed with him the possibility of having H ...
- Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice: Doctor or Dentist?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1006
Advice: Doctor or Dentist?
Hello everyone,
Like mentioned in my first post, I have suffered from bad breath since I was a teenager and I am now 22 and leaving to finish college in a month. I simply cannot take it anymore and it is ruining my life, I am too embarrassed to discuss it with any dentist since most dental ...
Like mentioned in my first post, I have suffered from bad breath since I was a teenager and I am now 22 and leaving to finish college in a month. I simply cannot take it anymore and it is ruining my life, I am too embarrassed to discuss it with any dentist since most dental ...
- Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath cured (?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3169
Re: My bad breath cured (?)
Hello everyone: Just an update, I was at work and saw people continue to touch their nose so I rushed to the bathroom and licked my wrist and there it was the smell is back. I almost feel sorry that I have to post this, it really sucks soooo much!! I noticed that there is a lot more white residue ...
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath cured (?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3169
Re: My bad breath cured (?)
give it some time to evaluate if the pills helped. it may as well have been the case, hopefully. What other symptoms did you have? Do you have pnd in your throat? Sometimes we obsesses a lot ( for me it's like post traumatic stress disorder ), and even when someone didn't detect my breath I'm ...
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath cured (?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3169
Re: My bad breath cured (?)
Cureplzz wrote:Omggg I was going to post a EXTACT post like this I do the lick test blow in my hands it doesn't smell but I'm so paranoid how does the spoon test go??
Whenever I lick my wrist or do a spoon test I smell nothing
- Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath cured (?)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3169
My bad breath cured (?)
Hello everyone,
I am new here so please bear with me. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I've suffered with bad breath ever since I was 14, I am now 22. It's been a debilitating issue to suffer with and has made my life unbearable. I really did try everything from tongue scrapers to ...
I am new here so please bear with me. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I've suffered with bad breath ever since I was 14, I am now 22. It's been a debilitating issue to suffer with and has made my life unbearable. I really did try everything from tongue scrapers to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.