THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by bbgum
Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White coated tongue.
Replies: 10
Views: 1973
Gender:

Re: White coated tongue.

Well... I have not tried any diet or anything...but here is what i have noticed this last month that i tried changing some things. Most of my life as i remember i suffered from constipation. I still do. I never paid any attention to my tongue so recently i saw that its coated all day long. Now let ...
by bbgum
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White coated tongue.
Replies: 10
Views: 1973
Gender:

Re: White coated tongue.

How severe was ur case?? How far away could people smell u?? Do u have nasal bb, tonsil stones or any digestive problem?? And if i may ask what do u mean by "manage it"? Can u talk close to people?
by bbgum
Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White coated tongue.
Replies: 10
Views: 1973
Gender:

Re: White coated tongue.

So isnt there any permanent cure? Or is the only way just a dietary change and the bb will go away?? Have u completely cured ur bb?
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
by bbgum
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White coated tongue.
Replies: 10
Views: 1973
Gender:

Re: White coated tongue.

I have also noticed something very strange...well not rlly strange since we do have bb. After brushing my tongue in the morning especially there a foul smell coming from the toothbrush head. Like sour saliva or something. Did u have that too?
by bbgum
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White coated tongue.
Replies: 10
Views: 1973
Gender:

White coated tongue.

Hello guys... So i have noticed after reading on this forum that I too have a white coated tongue. Even after after i brush my tongue with chlorhexedine or peroxide i still have a white coating on the back whatever i do. I would like to know if any1 of u with the same problem fixed it. Thanks..
by bbgum
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else have this?

So...this are my results as i have changed my diet a little. After i removed the tonsil stones i am trying the lick on a regular basis. Other than the morning it doesn't smell like anything. How can I be sure that i dont have bad breath other the lick test. What if it comes from the throat. Also ...
by bbgum
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:49 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else have this?

Tonsil stones are way for the body to eliminate the toxins.And for me that is a good sign.I had tonsil stones when I did detox.But I didn't have a smell.So again I should say to take probiotic for intestinal flora.Smell is a sign that your gut flora is not ok.Also you should do detoxes like ...
by bbgum
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else have this?

So guys, I have fixed my diet this past weeks and i dont know if i have noticed any results. Today looking at my throat I saw on the left side something white. Well, needless to say its a tonsil stone. I tried to poke it and then smelled the Q tip. The smell was awful. Is that the reason of my bb ...
by bbgum
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else have this?

Ok, so I have changed my diet these last 3 days. No milk or dairy of any kind meat as little as possible and more fruits and water. I have seen some good changes overall. But my tongue is still coated but when i try the lick test it doesn't smell. Does that mean that the diet works but it just needs ...
by bbgum
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:01 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Re: Does anyone else have this?

mindspace wrote:probiotics for intestinal flora(constipation)-for about 2-3 months,antioxydant like coenzyme q10.Avoid sugar and diary as much as possible-that helps for my situation which is similar to yours.Eat more vegetables and fruits.
Have u completely cured it or does it still show up?
by bbgum
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:27 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Does anyone else have this?
Replies: 15
Views: 7322
Gender:

Does anyone else have this?

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have read many other stories so far but I didn't find one that matches my symptoms fully. So here is my case... I have been suffering from chronic constipation and bad breath. So most of us I also have a white coating on the back of my tongue. But here is the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗