THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 696
tonsillectomy
Had those bad boys out yesterday after suffering tonsil stones and sore throats for quite some time. I am 31 so it took some time before I was able to find an ENT to take it seriously. I wanted adenoids out too but he said it wasn't necessary. I'll keep everyone posted on how things go and answer ...
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Surgery and Laser Surgery in the Tri State Area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 943
Tonsil Surgery and Laser Surgery in the Tri State Area
Hello All,
I live in New Jersey and was wondering if anybody has gone to any ENT's or other type of specialist that was actually willing to perform a tonsillectomy or Laser surgery on your tonsils because of tonsil stones or bad breath. I have been to 3 ent's and they pretty much ignore my tonsils ...
I live in New Jersey and was wondering if anybody has gone to any ENT's or other type of specialist that was actually willing to perform a tonsillectomy or Laser surgery on your tonsils because of tonsil stones or bad breath. I have been to 3 ent's and they pretty much ignore my tonsils ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.