THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 46 matches

by Batman30
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: One of us should try and get on chasing the cure show.
Replies: 2
Views: 1856
Gender:

Re: One of us should try and get on chasing the cure show.

winter wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 pm Batman, you said you would try to contact undiagnosed diseases network. Did you do it?
No I didn’t
by Batman30
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: One of us should try and get on chasing the cure show.
Replies: 2
Views: 1856
Gender:

One of us should try and get on chasing the cure show.

May bring the issue to light?
by Batman30
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB
Replies: 3
Views: 1605
Gender:

Re: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

It is. And actually it seems it just dried me out and made it so I couldn't breathe or smell all that well which kind of gave me the illusion that it was working better than it was. It just seemed like a very strong standard nasal spray.
by Batman30
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB
Replies: 3
Views: 1605
Gender:

Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

Anybody have experience with this? It shrinks your nasal turbinates if they are too active and produce too much mucus. Might cut down on the post nasal drip.

Trying it out myself. Definitely is helping a bit But I'm only a few days in. Again, this would be regarding sinus bad breath. But am curious.
by Batman30
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

I’ve been doing some research and I think this breathing technique is breathing through your maxillary sinuses as well as your usual upper sinuses. I could be wrong but after doing this technique it felt like learning to walk again. So that is a part of my sinuses I wasn’t bringing oxygen through ...
by Batman30
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Interesting read.
Replies: 0
Views: 4531
Gender:

Interesting read.

My breath has to do with my sinuses so I’m trying to learn as much as I can regarding the subject. There is a popular thread on here regarding a breathing technique and this, I believe, is a look into that... I think. Anyway, I thought I’d share.

https://www.nature.com/articles/sj.bdj.2011.47

My ...
by Batman30
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone else being laughed at in neighborhood?
Replies: 4
Views: 1342
Gender:

Re: Anyone else being laughed at in neighborhood?


How do you deal with this? I have written about this before on this board. After all these years so many people know me as the girls who stinks. This is hurting me so badly. It ofcoarse started in highschool and it spread from there. The amount of stress that I have makes me forget things. Like I ...
by Batman30
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
Replies: 5
Views: 2956
Gender:

Re: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC


Hi All,

I have tried a herb available in the supermarket and it so far it is working with me like magic!

So to make long story short; like most of you here, I have been suffering from this problem for a long time, and I tried lots of things such as: (honey, dentist, ENT, olive oil, salt, baking ...
by Batman30
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured
Replies: 26
Views: 9481
Gender:

Re: Cured


Hi Zneb, yeah tensillectomy was breakthough for me thank to the Almighty God. I also realized the most underrated bb cause is thyroids. Throyds can also cause bb and nasal bb. It can be treated with iodine supplement or thyroids meds. I hope you will get your solution real soon!



Another ...
by Batman30
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone get their adenoids removed?
Replies: 7
Views: 2515
Gender:

Re: Anyone get their adenoids removed?


At least partially. I have sinus pressure and PND only in my left nostril. I believe this also started after I had them removed but it’s hard to tell because swollen feeling was normal for me for months before hand. I had very swollen and inflamed tonsils for months before they got infected and ...
by Batman30
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone get their adenoids removed?
Replies: 7
Views: 2515
Gender:

Re: Anyone get their adenoids removed?

jo317 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:42 am Pretty sure I had normal bb every once in a while or if I did, I couldn’t tell or taste it. I think it was the antibiotics I was given after surgery that caused it, unfortunately. They were very infected
Is your bad breath due to post nasal drip? And how long ago did it start?
by Batman30
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone get their adenoids removed?
Replies: 7
Views: 2515
Gender:

Re: Anyone get their adenoids removed?

jo317 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:14 am When i had my tonsils taken out my surgeon said that she saw my adenoids were also inflamed and took those out as well, unless I am remembering incorrectly. My problems started AFTER.
Interesting. You didn’t have BB before?
by Batman30
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:22 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)
Replies: 12
Views: 6186
Gender:

Re: Tonsillectomy (wish I had done it earlier)


Hi guys I had my tonsillectomy today. It’s pretty painful but I’ve managed to eat and drink ok. It’s suppose to get more painful before it gets better! Boy am I dreading that!!! I will keep the post updated if this solves my bad breath problem. If not then I will see gastroenterologist as that’s ...
by Batman30
Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??
Replies: 26
Views: 9435
Gender:

Re: sinusitis cuased my bad breath !??


Hey guys !

bb still there but my breath is 75% better now, my breath smells like what i eat an hour ago, not dead dog :d
white tongue is 80% gone,
pnd is sticky and bloody (sorry for details) specially in the morning after i wake up but manageable with saline rinse .
bad smell from my right ...
by Batman30
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone get their adenoids removed?
Replies: 7
Views: 2515
Gender:

Anyone get their adenoids removed?

I have pnd due to a deviated septum/allergens. It’s constant and the smell is worse at times than others. I thought about correcting my deviated septum but would much rather get my adenoids and or tonsils removed. Has anyone gotten adenoids removed?

If you look at the sinus anatomy, the adenoids ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗